Services and Fees
Our core services:
Truck Driver Skills Testing
over 3 hours of instruction
- Ample time driving and becoming familiar with our truck.
- Use of our truck and trailer during CDL testing
- Trucks equipped with:
- Automatic transmission
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Air brakes
- 30' flat-bed trailer
- Approximately 15% of students don't pass one or more sections of the CDL
- In-depth review and practice of sections needing re-test
- Focus and dedication to help you get your CDL
- *Student must have already paid for the regular CDL Skills Testing session before being eligible for a re-test
- Payment is to be made in CA$H the day of training OR
- Mastercard, VISA, or Discover credit/debit card before or on the day of training
CDL Skills Testing/Training Schedule
6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Thorough teaching and review of the process of performing the nearly 100-point pre-trip inspection - ensuring safe operation of the equipment.
- Skills Test
- Driving skills testing with ample practice sessions focusing on backing, parallel parking, and alley docking. Since these are vital skills to the safe operation of the equipment and passing the CDL test, we ensure your skills are up to par.
- Road Test
- Delivery of vehicle to the test site
11:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- CDL Testing
- 1 hour 45 minutes testing with the Missouri CDL testers using CDL Ready, Inc. truck and trailer.
- Students are expected to be familiar with the Missouri CDL testing requirements. The manual can be found here.
- Successful completion of the written test, and your CDL learner's permit (purchased at least 14 days prior to training).
- We require your legal name, date of birth, social security number OR driver's license number, and an operational phone number.
- 6:30 a.m. - Bring your learner's permit to the CDL written test parking lot:
- 1950 NE Independence Ave, Lee's Summit, MO 64064
- Turn at the 2nd entrance on the left, then call CDL Ready at 816-554-9005 when you're in the parking lot.
- NOTE: If you've recently paid for any type of traffic violation, bring the receipt with you in case the Highway Patrol computer system has not yet been updated with the payment records.
Post Testing Requirements
- Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) physical
- Taking all required documents to the Department of Motor Vehicles - in order to purchase your CDL license