Services and Fees
Our core services:
Truck Driver Skills Consulting
over 3 hours of instruction
- Skills practice and becoming familiar with our truck.
- Use of our truck and trailer during CDL testing
- Trucks equipped with:
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Automatic transmission
- Air brakes
- 30' flat-bed trailer
- Approximately 15% of clients don't pass one or more sections of the CDL
- In-depth review and practice of sections needing re-test
- Focus and dedication to help you get your CDL
- *You must have already paid for the regular CDL Skills Consulting session before being eligible for additional consulting
- Payment is to be made in CASH the day of training OR
- Corporate check (no personal checks) OR
- Mastercard, VISA, or Discover credit/debit card before or on the day of appointment
CDL Skills Consulting Schedule
7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Familiarization and review of the process of performing the nearly 100-point pre-trip inspection - ensuring safe operation of the equipment.
- Skills Review
- Driving skills testing with practice sessions focusing on backing, parallel parking, and alley docking. Since these are vital skills to the safe operation of the equipment and passing the CDL test, we review your abilities and preparedness for the CDL test.
- Road Test Information Review
- Delivery of Vehicle to the Test Site
11:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- CDL Testing
- 1 hour 45 minutes testing with the Missouri CDL examiners using CDL Ready, Inc. truck and trailer.
- Clients are expected to be familiar with the Missouri CDL testing requirements. The manual can be found here.
- Successful completion of the written test, and your CDL learner's permit (purchased at least 14 days prior to training).
- We require a current phone number, plus a driver's license or your legal name, date of birth, and social security number.
- 7:00 a.m. - Bring your learner's permit to the CDL Ready practice lot at:
- 1121 SE Browning St., Lee's Summit, MO 64063
- Call CDL Ready at 816-554-9005 if further directions are required
- NOTE: If you've recently paid for any type of traffic violation, bring the receipt with you in case the Highway Patrol computer system has not yet been updated with the payment records.
State of Missouri Post-Test Requirements
- Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) physical
- Take all required documents to the Department of Motor Vehicles in order to purchase your CDL license